Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ponder This Quote Today

"You will find only what you believe you deserve."

According to the Law of Attraction, we are all creators, attracting into our lives whatever we focus on – whether we want it or not. In order to become a deliberate creator and attract what you do want rather than what you don’t want, a good place to start is by choosing a positive mental attitude. With a positive mental attitude, you can attract whatever you desire – including financial abundance, joyous relationships and paradise health.

Attitude is defined as a complex mental state involving beliefs, feelings, values and dispositions to act in certain ways. Attitude is a habit of thought, such as Life is hard or Life is fun. According to the Law of Attraction, our patterns of thought act as powerful attractors. Do you have limiting beliefs such as I can’t / I’m not worthy / Nothing ever works out for me?

Attitude is Everything. Just read your bible.

Proverbs 23:7 says, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he."

They only way to attract what you want is to change the way your thinking about yourself in certain situations. Get a different picture. Even if it is hard to believe. It's been said that the longer you tell yourself a lie the more you will begin to accept it yourself.

In all reality though, you will be telling yourself the truth. The truth is you are a winner and you can have the things you desire. Jesus died that you may have life in abundance (John 10:10). You just need to change your expectations.

No matter what negative circumstances you may find yourself in, expect things to turn around in your favor. When you stop working on what it is you're trying to get, and start working on changing the way you see yourself, only then will you get what it is you want. When you change, your results will change.

"You will find only what you believe you deserve."

Think about it: What do you believe about yourself and your life?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    I have been fighting feelings of being unworthy of good things. I was tarnished by a grown man when I was a child and he told me I was nasty. I know it wasn't my fault but I still feel guilty and unworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 AM

    I'm in the process of changing my mindset and living the life I was meant to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:59 PM

    This is One of the better blogs out there dear heart. Im glad I stopped by.
    Attitude IS everything it determines wither you'll comeout with more than you wentin with, and if you don't you've got a better chance the second time around if you BELIEVE!
    Peace & Blessings ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:55 PM

    anonymous: Don't forget that at times, we all need positive reinforcement. So write down what you're believing for you life and read them daily. That will help to combat those pesty negative thoughts.

    writerwritz: go on with your "Patti Labelle I got a new attitude" self!

    noteworthy: thanks for stopping by. great comment.

    ReplyDelete