Sunday, November 12, 2006

Today's Prayer From The Heart!

Bible Verse: Isaiah 53 V 3 - 6

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hid their faces He was despised and we esteemed Him not. Surely He took up our infirmaties and carried our sorrows, yet we considered Him stricken by God, and smitten by Him, and afflicted. But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us was peace was upon him. We all, like sheep have gone astray, each of us have turned to his own way, and the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Prayer:

Loving Father, I thank You this day for the sacrifice of Your Son Jesus. Father for giving me the opportunity to be free of the buden of my sins. For giving me the assurance of Eternal life. Father I thank You. Father, as I think of the loving Jesus who walked on earth, help me never to forget the sorrowing, suffering Jesus who died for me. Father I praise You. Father I glorify You. Almighty and merciful God I worship You. Father I ask a blessing from You today so that I may be a blessing to someone today. Help me to share Your love with someone today. Father I come before You in the name of Your Son Jesus. Amen.

Note: My mother writes these daily! Yep, I got a praying mama and her prayers always come right on time. I am going to add a sign up box to my blog if you would like to be included in the daily Prayers From The Heart! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment