Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Join Me At The Author Jamboree!

Author and Promotions Guru Donna Hill came up with a great idea: Invite a slew of authors from all genres, self-published and those with major houses, male and female and have them hanging out in a chatroom all day long for a week. Each author gets an hour long slot to talk about their books and field questions from readers and writers alike. It has been information and most of all a ton of fun! I've been privileged to chat with Lolita Files, LA Banks, Dee Savoy, Deatri Bey King, Shelia Goss, Michelle Monkou and many, many more.

Big Kudos to Donna Hill for pulling off such a big endeavor with her usual grace and style!

With that said, I invite you to drop by and join me as I will be chatting live about my novel, Easier Said Than Done, and upcoming projects among other things. Prizes will be given away and drinks have been known to be served.

My chat is TODAY at 3pm Central. That's 4 on the East Coast and 1 on the West.

I would love for you to stop by and show your support, simply go to Donna Hill Promotions; click on the right side bar link that reads: DH Promotions Chat Room, Also be sure to check out the remaining authors this week: Tarik Moore, Justin Thomas, Brandon Masse, Marlon Sanders, Michael Key, Kim Robinson, Candice Poarch, Angie Daniels, Alicia Rice, Deatri King Bey, Jonathan Luckett, Tanisha L Herrin, Dwayne S Jospeh, Larriane, Jade Alex, TL Gardner, Janis Susan May, Marti Tucker, Harold L Turley, Maureen Smith, Linda Hudson Smith, Mari Atherton, Sheila Lipsey, and Noire.

Look forward to seeing you there.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that I missed the chat. I don't know where I've been the last few days. Looks like it was wonderful - of course it was - you were a part of it. :)
    Talk to you soon sis

    ReplyDelete