Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year


For This New Year:

I want all the best things in life to bumrush your life with such a fury that you have no doubt what exceptional living is all about. So this is the only toast I could find that was appropriate.

I wish a gang of SMILES come to terrorize your face.

I wish that PEACE breaks into your home,

And vandalize the place .... with LOVE,

May your clothes always reek of SUCCESS,

And may HAPPINESS

Slap you so hard across the face,

The only tears you’ll cry are tears of JOY.

In short ...

Let 2007 Be The Best Year of Your Freakin’ Life!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Love it. Wishing you all the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:04 PM

    How sweet! Happy New Year to you too!! Wishing you and your family all the best! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to more of your inspiring words for the new year. Many blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Very well said....I hope that all of that happens to me for the rest of my life...thanks
    Peace

    ReplyDelete