Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Some Memes

I'm really starting to like these things .......

**Swiped from Tenacious Views**

1.How tall are you barefoot?
5 foot 9 inches of LOVELY!

2. Have you ever flown first-class?
Only way to fly .... unless of course you're in coach. :)

3. One of your favorite books when you were a child?
Let The Circle Be Unbroken

4. A good restaurant in your city?

Keefer’s

5. What is your favorite small appliance?

My Blender

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh?
I laugh a lot but three in particular, NA and my two boys.

7. Which TV dad will you resemble and why?
Bill Cosby. I love his cuddly sweaters! *lol*

8. What was the first music that you ever bought?
I think it was a New Edition tape

9. Do you do push-ups?
The new age word is *planks*

10. What was one of your favorite games as a child?

Chess

11.What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments?

Too many to count. I'm a great cook.

12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A Lawyer and Diana Ross

13. Your favorite Soup of the Day?
Tortilla Soup

14. What in your life are you most grateful for?

My family

15. Have you ever met someone famous?
Who haven't I met? It's what I do.

16. Date Of Birth?
June 23

17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
this is a long ass quiz
my cowboy sounds so sexy when he's sleepy; he's whispering
my three year old is adorable in long johns

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:

water, tea, milk, mango smoothie, and mountain dew

20. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news?
I read five papers a day for my work

21. Current hair?
Curly ... just washed

22. Current worry?

none

23. Current hate?
hate is a strong word but current irritation is nosey people AND women that refuse to move on

24. Favorite place to be?
where my heart is

25. Least favorite place to be?
in line at target

26. Do you consider yourself well organized?
For certain things I'm downright anal for others not at all

27. Do you believe in a afterlife?
yes to a certain degree

28. Where do you think you will be in 10 Yrs?

I have no idea but it's the not knowing that is most of the fun! I know whatever it is - it's gonna be FABULOUS and wrapped in LOVE.

29. Do you burn or tan?

I burn on my nose and shoulders ....... tan everywhere else.

30. Hey?!??! Where's number 30?

lol

31. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future?

I am the ultimate optimist!

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?

Dang ... I don't know ... need one though.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Etta James ... At Last

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?

A cat .... ever seen Pet Cemetary?

35. What’s in your pockets right now?
Um no pockets ... typing in my underwear.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Big Mama 2!

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Cinderella .... the original Diva!

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Haven't had one

39. Favorite song?
Omarion - Icebox.

40. How many TVs do you own?

FIVE

41. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them?
I couldn’t even count…umm most of my family .... few friends .... and :)!

42. Last thing that made you blush?

LOL. It's still making me blush

43. Best compliment received?
My sister told me the other day that she admires my inner strength.

44. What leaves you speechless?
Not much. Really only one person can achieve it on a regular but that's a good kind of speechless.

45. What is your favorite book?
Malcolm X

46. Last meal you cooked for the opposite sex?
Does P and J count? My three year old's favorite.

47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?

I have no idea. Etta James is THE song though.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Well since I’ll be dead, I don't think I'll care too much.

49. What were you doing at 12 midnight last night?

Whew .... :)

50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?
Raise my family, continue with my career(s) and LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment