Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown .....

or maybe I shouldn't set this post up to be some battle of the sexes. What I think we are lacking these days is a meeting of the minds between males and females and how they relate to each other ... in and out of the bedroom. I never thought I would agree with the old adage ... Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus .... but the more I relate and communicate with the opposite sex, the more I believe it's really true. I understand that men and women are created differently by design .. with different goals and distinct job descriptions but in order for us to coexist in opposite sex relationships on any level, some sort of appreciation and acceptance of those differences is essential.
With that said, there are very few people who can alter the topic of my blog posts ... but "That Boy Johnson" happens to be one of him. Here is his response to My Inner Ho Entry.

K.O. Johnson said...

Great entry Ms. Woods! Wanna make the dialog real interesting? I wonder how many men are really ready for such an exploration? Fellas talk a great game, but most women know that the double standard often comes into play. Many men really can't handle wifey being superfreak. Girlfriend? Perhaps. Girl on the side? Definitely. But wifey? The survey says... M-E-L-T-D-O-W-N!

I laugh at the thought just as I do with fellas fascination with girl on girl sex. Yeah right, til the 'lil ego" gets threatened.

Just my take.

Just your take indeed, Mr. Johnson.

So on the hotseat of discussion ... men, their egos and how the two play out behind closed doors.

Ladies ... do you think a man's ego is too fragile to allow us to really express our sexuality without limitations and not be threatened?

AND Fellas ... what's your spin on this? Is it ok for your woman to step up to the plate and take control of the sexual experience?

FYI: We're not talking about sexual promiscuity per say. Just women embracing their inner hoe .... or to be more politically correct: Embracing their sexual independence.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:07 PM

    I was just looking at your pictures and I wanted to let you know that I think you're so beautiful! Your sons are adorable and I can see where they get their cuteness from! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:53 PM

    I disagree with Mr Johnson I think that most husbands or boyfriends would love to meet the "inner ho" in their partners... to have their inner fantasies fulfilled would only make their relationship even better.. maybe Mr Johnson hasn't met the right woman where he can put his ego away and just enjoy..

    ReplyDelete